We are a leading Supplier & Distributor of Rubber Adhesive such as Fevicol SR-998, Fevicol SR-505 and many more items
Fevicol SR-998 is a synthetic solvent borne rubber based adhesive which is resistant to water, oil, alkali, petrol, etc
- Fast setting and high heat stability.
- Free from benzene
- Fevicol SR-998 is used in furniture manufacturing for bonding laminate to wood. It is also used for bonding-Foam, Rubber, Rexine and Metal to each other. It is also used for flooring
Fevicol SR-505 is a synthetic rubber based solvent containing contact adhesive for Multipurpose applications. It exhibits immediate bond strength and has good resistance to water and aging.
- Free from Benzene- Non-hazardous to health.
- Excellent spread-ability
- High coverage specially on flooring-90 sq ft per litre depending upon the floor conditions
- Mild smell
- It is used to bond PVC to Mosaic/concrete substrate in Flooring segment. Used to bond variety of substrates like U-Foam/ Rubber Foam to U-Foam, Rexine to Foam, Wood/Plywood to U-Foam, Coir to U-Foam etc. in Upholstery segment. Also used in various handicraft applications & for Bus body tops & seat cover pasting & in Veneer Industry.
Fevicol HeatX is a synthetic solvent borne rubber based adhesive made with a special formula for having excellent heat resistance property up-to 170 degree Celcius temperature. Fevicol HeatX is having Excellent heat resistance & Quick grab property without spring back action on curved surface, and this property is helpful in vertical applications.
- Faster setting
- Heatproof at high temperatures
- Suitable for Vertical applications
- Free from Benzene
- It is used in furniture industry for bonding Laminate to Wood, PVC Laminate to Laminate
Synthetic Resin Adhesive used for bonding wood, plywood, laminates, veneers, particle boards, block board/hard board & MDF to each other. Ideal for woodworking.
- Synonymous with strong bond in wood and furniture industry.
- Unsurpassed bonding strength.
- Resistant to water and heat.
- Gives high coverage.
- 50 gm, 125 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm.
- 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 5 Kg,10 Kg,15 Kg, 20 Kg, 30 Kg, 50 Kg.